Kesayangan Mama

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

PLEASE TAKE NOTE!!!

POSTAGE: MONDAY & THURSDAY

ORDER: TEXT/WHATSAPP

017-5267164

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

:: BestFriend ::

When we talk about bf..sure, everyone have a bf, right?..All of us have their own bf definitions..for me, bf is:- someone very special..someone who u can trust..someone who will be there when u need them..someone who can sharing everything with u..someone who can cry n laugh with u..someone who can understanding u..someone who are caring about u..someone who are honest to u..bf is ur soul too..without them u are nothing..huhu.. I've have bf too..i guest i only have 2 bf in my life..The 1st one is my lovely hubby @ w.m.syakir hihihih..He very understanding person..take care too..he can laugh n also cry with me..tq dear..;p..beside him i always feel safe..huhu..with him i can talk everything whitout a ashame feeling..the most important thing, he is a good listener too..;))one more thing, when i told him about my problem or family problem, he never show the bored face to me..ahaks..and he always try to help me to solve the problem too..* so sweet ;)* no secret between us..tq for everything my dear..love u owes.. 2nd bf is kakcik @ azryna ..hihihi..beb!! i know if u read this entry u will laugh yourself ;))..but it is true okey..i guest you're my bf..very2 special..huuhuhu..although our relationship is not very longer but i feel very comfortable to told u everything about myself..we can talk all about topic without a coy feel..i admit even i have a lot of friends like eja, linni, fairuz, intan,..but it not same when i be friend with u..believe it or not, i never told all my problem to them, before..don't know y?but i more comfortable to keep it as a secret..but when i know u, i nevermind to told u everything..ahakss..tq coz want to be friend with me..tq coz be a good listener..tq for ur advice..tq for ur support..tq for everything that u had ever done for me before..hehehe... Beb!! tq because want to be friend with me..Beb!! u know what..i love u..ur are a good bf..im appreciate this relationship..and i hope we can be friend forever..insyallah.. Beb!! if u read this entry, i want u to know that i love our relationship..i love u friend..ahakss;p p/s: kakcik, if u read this entry, don't "kembang2" okey...wakakkaa...

3 Bisikan Asmara (::

nizza-abira said...

hai syaida,
ni email niza
abira_nthebeast@yahoo.com
senang2 add ye...

azryna said...

emmmm rasa terharu lak baca..tp nak tegelak pun ada...nak gelak leh..kahkahkah..pe2 pun thanks coz angap aku bf ang..aku pun cmtu jgk..harap ia berkekalan k.

~ayusyaida~ said...

hehhe..aku yg dok luahkan apa yg ada lam hati sanubari aku nipun nk tegelak hg tau..tp tol aku iklas..akupun harap persahabatan kita ni kekal slamanya..insyallah..amin..